Where’s the fire?!?!

It had to happen, just over a week after moving into our new flat our first major cooking blunder occurs, there have been others, but none of them ended with the same amount of smoke…

Here’s what me and Lloyd have learned: Don’t try and melt chocolate in the microwave….it isn’t as safe as you may believe…

A picture is worth a thousand words…

 

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

  1. LloydNo Gravatar

    …but 100 times the memory